ALL PACKAGES NOW 25% OFF LISTED PRICE
IF BOOKED BY FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Event Planning Services and Packages
How will D's Party Designs and Graphics Services handle your event? Whether it's partial or full scope planning or day-of coordination... this is YOUR event. Dianne is here for YOU and wants to provide the services that YOU request and within YOUR budget. Many who have worked with Dianne can tell you that her biggest strengths are incredible attention to detail, outstanding organizational abilities and tremendous skill in contract negotiations. Contact us for your free consultation -- 703-217-7212.
Day of Coordination --This package assumes you have a confirmed wedding date and selected venue.
Starting from $650.00
- Includes up to 6 hours of the day of event coverage -- to be determined prior to contract, extra hours available at a discounted rate.
- up to 1.5 hours of rehearsal time may be included.
- Depending on the size of event and time needed, an Assistant is also available; Assistant required if ceremony and reception are in two separate locations.
- Meet with client three-four weeks before the event to review and set schedule -- unlimited phone calls
- Will act as the main point of contact for day of event and coordinate based on your schedule
- Will arrive one hour before to organize and oversee your vendors, unless a modified time is prearranged.
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon in Wedding Services Agreement.
PLATINUM PACKAGE: Partial Planning Assistance for your Event
Starting from $1250.00
This package assumes you have a confirmed wedding date and venue selected and have done some of the work but still need someone to pull everything together for you.
- Everything included in Gold Package and more -- one to three face to face meetings as needed and unlimited phone calls
- Includes up to 7 hours of the day of event coverage -- to be determined prior to contract.
- (As soon as possible) Assess timeline; wedding size, budget, theme
- (3 months out) Reassess needs, develop a plan and assign duties
- (1 month out, as above in Gold Package)
- Since this is YOUR event, D will follow your lead but will make suggestions for your consideration.
- Assist in budgeting and timeline
- Assist with contract negotiations and fee schedules
- Coordinate appointments with vendors and vendors for you -- will attend meetings with you as schedule permits and needed.
- Work with you and the vendors to obtain YOUR goals in the most cost-effective approach possible
DIAMOND PACKAGE: Full Scope Planning Assistance of your Event
Starting from $1750.00
This package assumes no confirmed wedding date or venue.
What's different from the Platinum package? Basically, you have either just gotten engaged or decided you want to host an event and you are engaging services from day one of event planning -- i.e, you have done little or no planning at all up to this point.